Monday, March 31, 2008

Tampa


Hello All,


How's life ? Great I hope Sorry for the delays but....... I have been soooooooo busy. The Woman's final 4 will be here this weekend and I hear Imus will be here to give his support. The big news is that all the clubs will cater to a gay crowd, last year in Cleveland the final 4 made something like 10 million dollars for the city and Tampa wants to top that. I have no problem with gays but when you call Tampa "Home of the lesbian Super Bowl 2008" Well Tampa has a lot more to offer and so do the sport of ladies basketball I have a daughter and I pray that someday she can see the GREAT basketball players on a university level. I want to head to the Games to see the great Tenn. girls. They are cool people. Now Rutgers !!!! Another Imus joke, sorry about that.


Come to Tampa we need the money, we are letting all the baseball teams go to AZ. for spring trng. next year.


I am going to turn this blog up a notch !!!!! Feel free to comment I welcome the feedback. Cheers.

No comments: